Wednesday, April 6, 2011

(29) Bad dream.

I have a lot of pending posts. It's all on my mind.. and the pics are on my cp/pc. It's all there.. but I can't seem to find time to post one. >_<

And now, I just need to blog this. Argh!

I had a dream awhile ago.. as in, just awhile ago since I just woke up. >_< R and I were at the swimming pool or park.. I can't vividly remember. It was actually my cousin and I first. They were teasing me about removing my shorts so that I'll just be wearing my two-piece. I was a bit shy first then afterwards, I'm on my two-piece already and swimming. After that, R entered the scene and we were swimming. Then, a group of three girls entered the scene and noticed R. Sooner or later, they were talking to R already but they are calling him "Keith". R told them he's currently studying and his course is CM - Chemical Engineering which is incorrect because he's taking up Industrial Engineering. He told them that he's studying at La Salle Dasma, and that's a fact. Then the girl said, "Are you really Keith? The one on the picture?" And R remember a picture that the girl might have picked up. Here goes the part that I think it happened in the park because it's not feasible to find a picture on the swimming pool, right? Then, they were talking as if they are old friends. >_<

During those times, I was just there, keep on roaming around. It's like in the swimming pool, the edge of it, I just keep on walking there. I'm not letting R notice me but I'm on guard on whatever they were talking about. And it all ended up with R enjoying his talk with that girl and me just keep on roaming and watching. T_T

Bad dream.. bad dream.. BAD DREAM!! :(
Please.. let that not happen. Please don't let R have another girl aside from me. :(
I know it's just a dream.. but.. but.. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment