Saturday, April 2, 2011

(28) Doll Shoes.

Mom's doll shoes that fits me. I used this before but unfortunately, after a day of using it, the design fell and Mom needed to have it glued. Thus her saying, "Wala talagang tumatagal na sapatos sa'yo." Hehe!

I don't know what's with my feet but any footwear really don't last. Maybe because of it's enormous size and it's bump? (Argh. Basta ung bukol sa gilid!!) Seriously, to tell you honestly, I don't like my feet. I hate it. That's one part of my body that I don't really like. It's big for a girl like me, size 9!, and it's thin.

I'm just thankful that R don't have foot fetish. And whenever I talk about it with him, he's always ready with an answer that my feet is not ugly and that he can even kiss it. LOL

As for the doll shoes, I wore it for 2 consecutive days already and I'm still waiting for the design to fall. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment