Sunday, April 10, 2011

(30) PAF.

Finally, I'm done with 3 PAFs! Those are due for March 21 but sadly, I just finished it this weekend. Hehe! I still have 1 more pending but I'll be doing it later. Unfortunately, my agent did not pass and won't have any increase at all. I'll still be checking later at work if I can still do something about it. =s

*sigh* It's hard to do PAFs, you know? It's hard not to give the agent an increase if their grade wasn't enough and was not able to reach the quota. I know it's fair to not increase them but if you do know that they are doing their part to hit their target, no need to get selfish and give them the increase! Especially if they did not receive any before.. I don't know if I'm just being kind or what but.. whatever! I'll give it as long as I can! I don't need to be bitter now since I keep on receiving increase every time it's applicable to me. :)

I just wish that they see my effort and keep on doing their best. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment