Wednesday, March 30, 2011

(27) Guarded

As I wait in line yesterday at the ATM, I saw this guard in front of me and can't help thinking on how hard is their job. How hard is it to stand up whole day and greet everybody that will enter the establishment? How tiring is it to keep on smiling or greeting just to make others feel that you're friendly? How hard it is to be always alert for any disturbance that might happen around their vicinity? I feel like interviewing a guard and asking them things I wanna ask. :)

And yeah, I missed the guards at work. :( Since I started working, they are the guards I've been seeing ever since. Since I was on training, production, when I was an agent, RTA and now, they were not able to see me as a CTT. :( It's like they are part of your family already but unfortunately, they need to go. :( I really don't know what's the correct or true side of the story. I just now two story:
(1) They loose the bid. The lowest bid goes to the agency (with the guards we have right now) who don't ask to be paid during the 31st of the month. So whenever there is 31st, they will be staying and reporting at work for free. (WHAT THE?!)
(2) Rudeness issue. Lerkei part. We do have rudeness issue on the production floor and until the guards area, we also have rudeness issue? And with all of the nice things that they've been doing, someone complained for rudeness?? OMG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment