Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So... done! =D

I'm done paying off my Baby Alive that was bought by my cousin in Canada.
And I'm done paying off the automatic washing machine that cost 10k!
(Mom and I divided it to half and I'm so done paying it yesterday!)

YEBAHHH!! =D

What's left for me is..
Lenovo laptop that costs me 25k.
If I continue paying Mom with 2k every salary, by end of June, I'll be done paying it.
Instead of the scheduled December that I'll end up paying.

Weeeeeee! I'm so excited to finish it up!
So that I can have a lot of money to put into my savings.
(I put 1k yesterday instead of the usual 500 because I already got my leave credits!)
And I can buy a lot of things already! Like gadgets... and all! =D

Just sharing.. Ayieee! I'm proud of my self! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment