Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's always a choice.

Been in a foul mood since I had my period. Had numerous fight with R due to simple things. One example was when I asked him, "What if I have another guy? What will you do?" And he just said, "Nothing." With just that, I got berserk and did not talk to him until the other day. Oh, okay, I did text him but I was very civil. Thanks to my period, it gave me a lot of mood swing. =|

When he fetched me this Saturday morning, we ended up fighting again. I even told him, "If we're just gonna fight, better go home. I'd rather fight with you over the phone." And on my mind, I was thinking, at least, I can sleep it all off for me not to feel any pain.. rather than being with him, feeling the pain coz we're not A-ok. =( Y'know why we had a fight? Just because of the food. =| I asked him to buy me McDo cheeseburger and friends.. and Oreo with hot fudge sundae. I wasn't able to eat lunch at work because I was so stressed-out. (Yes, that deserves another entry.) And I ended up having burger and fries from Philly's and Oreo ice cream.. like the Swirly Bitz of Jolibee. ARGH! I was really disappointed. I don't like eating Philly's anymore.
Everyday.. at work.. during lunch.. we're eating there. I wanna have other food! And Oreo ice cream? I DON'T LIKE. I want the one that has hot fudge sundae!! :( And so, I did tell him. But I still ate the ice cream.. I just can't push myself to eating Philly's. And then, he got irate and kept on telling me, "If you don't want it, then throw it." I was like, WTF?? I'm already eating it because I know his effort and still, he keeps on saying me those things. ARGHHH!!! ~X( All the hair on my body really got curly and I gave back the ice cream to him and walked out. I was walking with a fast pace and even though it was raining, I-didn't-care. It really pissed me off. He pissed me off!!!

I still ended up at home.. with him. As much as I asked him to go home, he just wouldn't. I know, it is sometimes irritating, but that's what I love about him. He knows that even though I'm pushing him away, I was just doing it because I am angry.. and that I really don't want him to go. Hehe! I know.. I know.. that's just how woman thinks. And that's the reason they said that we're very hard to understand. :)

We ended up still fighting even though we're on my bed already. I was facing the wall while crying. He keep on saying sorry.. and I hate it. I don't want sorry. I hate people keep on saying that word. I need explanation.. not sorry. Then, I got a hard time breathing again. =| It's always like that. If I super cry, I can't breath normally. It's like I'm gonna loose all the air inside me. That made him worry. He asked me to sit, I don't want. So, he pull my body until I was sitting
already and he gave me water. Then, it was a blur. I guess that's the time that I fall asleep. Zzzz..

When I woke up in the evening, I was in a good mood already. We talked about it and yeah, we're okay again. I told you, I just need to sleep to calm me down. Hehe! So, we went to Chillcat's place so that I can get the clothes that I bought. (Search for Chillcat's Closet in FB, they were featured this Sunday morning in Kabuhayang Swak na Swak). Then, ate at Max's!


By the end of the meal, he was throwing up. =| Too much food, I guess. After that, we went home and he stayed at my place. =D We woke up around 3am and bought some food.. FAMISHED!! And more cuddle! Hahahaha! Actually, the night before that, he was asking me if I love him. I kept on saying "No." Of course, I love him. I was just making him think. I don't know but it kinda irritates me whenever he ask those questions during the time that we're together and during the time that there's nothing wrong between us. I love him. I choose to love him. And I believe that I'm destined to love him. I know he still think about those guys around me making contact or flirting with me but.. hey, I'm still here. I choose you. (Pokemon? LOL)

Before the sun rise up, he made me remember again how much I love him and.. I won't go into details about that.. TMI!! :))

Sunday morning, breakfast at Jollibee and we said our goodbyes. :)
Even though we had a fight after seeing each other last Saturday..
we had a fair share of happiness by the end of our weekend together.
We said goodbyes by giving each other a peck on the cheeks.
And it made me smile on my way home.
All's well that ends well!

Til next weekend, my love! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment