Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boss is back!

After her one month hiatus, my dear "mother" is back. And yeah, even though I haven't seen her whole day (almost!) of my shift, I felt her. How? Her e-mails. Her inquiring how things were going around. And her.. asking what I've been doing with this and that and those!

By 830AM, when almost everyone is gone already, she called me and was sent to her office. I don't want to. I feel like she's gonna ask a lot of questions on what happened when she was away and I know, she'll make me feel what I did not do. And yeah, almost all of those, I know. I wasn't focusing with my RTA jobs anymore.. I wasn't hitting deadlines for less important reports.. I wasn't e-mailing and making everybody be aware about RTA tasks like Service Level. She can also say that I wasn't doing one-on-one SKEP with my agents. But hey, don't blame me. I have 2 jobs at the same time.. with no increase!

Nonetheless.. I love her.

She's one of the reason why I still stay at my post. I believe her. I respect her. And I know she feel the same way. Even though my application has been ages already.. it's fine with me. I'm not rushing into it.

Going back.. our talk at her office was about one of my agent who submitted her resignation later due to change of management. I was shocked.. really. I can't answer my boss why she did put that reason there. =| We don't have any issue.. that's what I know. Since she graduated from OCP, she's my agent. I was never mean to her.. and I don't know what happened. =| For what I know, she don't like Mojo Jojo, my friend who was their coach. I really need to talk to that agent later.

Aside from that, my boss asked me about my application and interview. I told her that I guess it will be by end of this month. I've talked to the HR Generalist and I told her that I'm not in the hurry and it's fine if we're gonna do the interview late March but since boss is back, she e-mailed and was trying to call HR to expedite the process. I knew it.. and now I'm scared. I don't think I'm ready already. I appreciate my boss' trust on me. But.. but.. and a lot more buts!!

Oh well, I'll just go and review my notes after this so that any moment that they will call me for the interview, I'll be ready. And yes, I'm not gonna tell anybody about it. I'm not gonna tell anybody at the office so that in case I'll fail, no one will know as well. Hehehe! Darn. I'M SCARED!! I'll just believe in the saying... If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. That happened before anyhoo, I did not pass. And I still believe that before, it wasn't meant to be. I wasn't prepared enough. I just hope that this time, I'm already prepared and this will be a blessing.

So help me God. Wish me luck! But quietly.. through a prayer. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment