Sunday, March 6, 2011

Real friends?



"K, my editor, told me once that you never lose real friends. You lose contact sometimes; lose time to talk and catch up on each other’s daily life; lose the short distance to meet and have coffee. But good friends quickly pick up where they left off, as though you saw each other just yesterday." -- Bedroom Blog by Veronica, Cosmo.ph

It made me think again.. and again.. and again. I remember my friends before. I remember that particular group of friends that I had. I actually had a blog about them. I just can't find it. Hehe!

I'm still thinking that they were my real friends. That they are a group of friends that I can relay to and depend to when I need them. But just because of me not having time? They totally forgot about me? I was just giving them some time when our friendship was on the rocks because I know they are angry. But to end up like that? *sigh* I just can't stop thinking about them. :( I wanna make amends but I feel like, something's stopping me. It's like, if they are really my friends, they will not do that. They will not get jealous about the time that I'm giving to R. They will not act that way. Oh well, I guess I just thought that they are just my family.. that no matter what happen, they will remain on my side. :(

At least now, even though I have very few people that I can call friends, I know they are for real. Think positive na lang! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment