Sunday, March 6, 2011

TMI: Lay Bare


I want to try this! Argh. But I'm.. scared?

My workmates and I will be going to Batangas this coming Saturday to go for a swim! I'm excited.. even thought it's a beach that we'll be going to. I'm not a fan of beaches, you know. I'd rather be on a pool. Maybe because I'm not a good swimmer, I only know the basics!, and maybe because there aren't much of good memories when you go to beaches. I experienced having sands all over my swimsuit whenever we go to the beach. Or, I will accidentally step into something sharp. Those are the usual thinking that I have whenever we'll talk about beaches. And you can't really blame me coz I experience it. But this coming Saturday, I'm willing to give the beach another chance. :)

I'm really excited to go and swim.. and because R will gonna join us! :) I don't feel like being there without him. Luckily, he asked his parents yesterday and they agreed. YAY! Luckily as well, the dress that I bought at Chillcat is the right outfit for the event. Here it is..


Nice, right? But it's kinda big for me. I need to alter it. But it's definitely super nice!! ^^

I already have a two-piece, but I wanna use the new one! Unfortunately, I can't find the undies. Those were given to me by my aunt but the undies wasn't included. I'm not sure if it wasn't really included or someone took it. =| I think someone took it! Because it still has price tag and my name on it. Hell. :( So, I'm thinking of buying undies for that swimwear instead. =( Oh well, I need to buy a pair that matches what I have as well. I hate it! :(

Third problem, I want to have bikini wax and UA wax! =) I just bought the latest Cosmo mag and it includes free bikini wax from lay bare. But I'm thinking of Brazilian instead. I haven't really tried it yet.. to any waxing salon. Last year, I tried to shave it (hehehe! I just had my period and it was super itchy!!!) and R was so happy about it. I think he got horny. LOL I just got curious, y'know. But after that, I don't wanna do it again coz when the hair was growing again, it was hella itchy! ~X( Still, I wanna try this one. Since it will be in a waxing salon, they're experts. But I still need to wait for my period to end and they said that I should have the waxing session 3 days before I hit the beach.

Calculating....

I got my period last Wednesday, it stopped yesterday, but this morning, I got "pahabol" period. I just need to cross my finger so that it will stop by tomorrow and I can get the wax on Wednesday. Wish me luck! I hope I got the courage to do this. I really want to! Please....

And I'm thinking to surprise R about it. :") Rawr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment