Tuesday, March 29, 2011

(26) Tempted.

Tuesday shift just ended and yet, I'm tempted already not to go to work and to go to Laguna. =s I'm too stressed right now. I have a lot of pending jobs to do. And.. I just wanna raise my hand and shout, "WAIT!!! GIVE CHANCE TO RUN!!!" That's why I always feel that I need to go to work even on weekends. It seems like my whole weekdays weren't enough to finish all of the things I need to do. :(

I've been telling to my officemates that I will be out the next day. And since I was tempted to say so, I cannot be absent. I cannot even afford to be late. I dunno. Maybe because I don't want my agents to see me with attendance issue so that they won't have a reason to be absent or late or what.

As much as my co-workmate teases me that I will just be "masipag" and all at the start but sooner or later, I will get lethargic as well, I wanna prove him/them wrong. Dora was able to show us that whether she was a tenured coach already, she still stays at work until wee hours of the shift. I still have high respect on her even though she's not with the company anymore. And I believe that I can also do what she can. Hell, she got married during that time and have a healthy love and sex life. Why can't I? I just need to have proper management. Please Lord, grant me that skill and/or attitude. T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment