Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tummmmmy!

As much as anybody else disagrees with me, I'm getting bigger. :( It doesn't show yet on my outside appearance but if you'll look closely on my tummy, it's getting bigger. :( Or maybe all of my fats are going to my tummy? Wahehe.

According to one of the coaches at work, it all starts with the tummy. After the tummy gets fat, it will be the arms. Most likely, my body won't be proportionally big in an instant. But it's just kinda weird to me.. or maybe because I dunno anything about it since I had never been fat. Hehehe!

I don't know if I'll be conscious already since it's not really a big deal if I gain some fat. I just wish that it doesn't all go to my tummy, right? I still wanna wear two-piece swimsuit! I never had a problem about wearing one even before. But if my tummy will be somewhat saggy or big, I believe anybody who will be seeing it will be turn off instead of giving me a sexy whistle. =|

Argh! Too conscious of my body!! Maybe because summer's just around the corner. Pfft! And my clothes.. they are constant reminders to me! Just like last night, I was having a hard time on wearing pants that I decided to just wear a balloon dress. Whew! Pants, shorts, and such nowadays are hard to put on AND to zip up! :(

Am I really getting fatter bigger?

Oh well, I don't think so. My clothes are just getting smaller. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment