Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blackberry Temptation!

Tried browsing at Globe for some Blackberry plan. And hell, I'm being tempted already! I'm not sure if my budget will allow me to but.. I guess. =D

If I start thinking about it, I'll be done paying off the washing machine by March -- that's P800 off! I can really use that budget for my phone. I've been using my phone for 2 years already.. since I started working! So, with 1k off from my budget every month, I think that will do me fine. BUT.. it's not a necessity.. not a need. I don't need a new phone. I just WANT it. Therefore, I'll think a lot more about it first. =| I think I'd rather splurge it with a lot of dates with R than for the phone. But shouldn't I be thinking of myself first? Oh darn it, whatever. I'll think (a lot!) about it first. Pending! I might just be wanting it for now just because BB is so "in" nowadays. Hehehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment