Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hot Air Balloon


Boo! One couple that I do know will be going to Clark this coming weekend to join the 16th Hot Air Balloon! Part of their Valentine date? Boo!!!

Boo! Mom got free tickets from office to join this as well since their company will be sponsoring the event. She'll be going there this Saturday with her officemates! Boo!!

Boo! My former coach joined the event last year and will be joining again this year! He'll be there on Sunday. Boo!!

Boo all you people coming there! Coz I can't come!!!! :( Oh well, I can't afford it as of the moment. I'm fully-booked already! And I don't wanna go there without a car.. meaning, need more money for gas and all! PFFT.

Oh well, I just hope that I'll remember to join the event next year.. with R! I wish! Kami pa kaya nun? ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment