Monday, February 21, 2011

Abused.


"O, parang lagi ka na lang late nakakauwi ah. Di ka na nakakaalis ng 10am sa office niyo."

That was what my boyfriend said.. or to that effect awhile ago once I called him on my phone. I ended up staying at the office until 12nn and due to me trying to finish everything's on my hand.

As a lot of people do know about me at work, I'm currently during a Real Time Analyst (RTA) and a Coach task. I'm a certified RTA, yes. But I'm not yet a certified coach. As much as everyone wanted me to be a coach already, and of course I wanted it as well, I'm not yet certified. Actually, I'm not even a trainee. I'm still waiting for my Behavioral Interview.. and I'm not ready about that one, too. Good thing, it's not yet being scheduled but they said that they want me to rush about it already. =s

I wanna be a coach. I almost perfected my RTA job already that they do rely on me when it comes to that part of my job even though I have my partner.. because as arrogant as I may sound, even if my partner will resign, the production won't stop because I'm there. But if I'll resign, or will be out for a long time, they will be in a chaos. Hehehe! Actually, it happened already. That's why my boss was asking me before on when will I be back because they need me.. oha. ;)

Going back..

I'm getting tired already. I'm fine with doing everything that I can. They can give me a lot of things to do and I can still manage. But I can't go on like this. If I'm the coach, fine with me. Even though there's a lot of things on a shoulder of a coach, I'll do it -- as long as you pay me as you pay a coach. If not, let me just go back to being full time RTA. At least, I know what I'm expected to do and I'm able to help out the production even though I don't need to because being an RTA isn't that much as a coach. Sometimes, I really just ask for some job so that I'll have productive time. But with me being with a coach post? Please don't expect everything from me.








I am not always superwoman. I am human.

(But hey, don't get me wrong.. I still love my job. Just give me a job that is equivalent to my pay.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment