Thursday, February 24, 2011

DATE: Bowling and Church-hopping


Manila Cathedral

Churches are structures who are being given a lot of effort and design.. architecturally (if there is such a word). It's very seldom that you'll see an ugly church because of course, that's a place of worship. I wanna go to a lot of known church here in Manila and in the province! I'm actually planning to a create an album once R and I started to go around the churches! Maybe we'll start on Holy Week.. if ever that there won't be any change of plans. :)


As for bowling, last night, since my shift was 10pm-10am (oh yeah, 12-hour shift!), I was dashing to Greenhills by 930pm and was caught in the traffic around Rob Galleria. Then, I saw it on neon lightnings, "PAENG SKY BOWL". Oh, another first! I WANT ANOTHER FIRST!! I wanna try bowling.. with him! We're thinking of inviting friends for this since we both don't know how to play the game. I can imagine how happy it can be once we're teasing each other on how we score with bowling. That'll be fun! Another date to look forward! =D

And hey, our Fun Run date will finally happen already on Sunday! Weeeeeee! I'll update you about it ASAP! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment