Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vacation Affair


Two brokenhearted person meet abroad and found themselves in love with each other. Quite possible right? Especially if they are both lonely.. but what if persons in there real life will be back to their lives even before vacation ends? Isn't that quite hard?

Hmm.. Now I'm thinking about Bleach. He can always give me shivers in one way or another but no one can beat R's place in my heart. My feelings for him won't be transferred to any other person or won't even be close to that. But before I go deeper into that, let me just share what happened Friday night..

As I leave home for my last day of work last week.. I passed by Bleach and his friends. Actually, I wasn't able to see him and did not dare to look as well. I just know that he was there because his friends were teasing him about me. And then, when I'm already at the corner where cabs passed by, I received a message from him..

"Kumpleto na ulit araw ko kasi nakita kita.. -bleach"

And yes, I admit it, that put a smile on my face. I replied saying,

"Wala ka pala e.. Di mo kayang lumapit sa kin e."

Which he replied with..

"Waaaaa. Mukha kasing nagmamadali ka e. =("

And then I replied,

"Excuses. Sige, work na ko. Good night!"

Actually, those lines weren't the exact lines since I had it deleted already on my phone.

Which made me think that.. is it just coincidence or fate? I don't have his number and I did not save it after he texted me -- which explains why he put his name on the last part of his first text to me. And then, I totally forgot about it before I cleaned up my inbox and sent items last night. I guess it's really not meant to be. This is not really the right time for us.. if ever that we will really have that time.

Going back.. During that time, I can't help myself but to be flattered and smile until I got to work. But I guess, that's just it. After all the butterflies are gone, you'll go back to your real life. Just like what I said at the first paragraph of this entry. At the end of the day, or that so-called vacation, it all boils down to you whether to pursue that "affair" or go back to what you've left before.

For me, I will always go back to R just as like what I've promised. As what I've told my friends at work and to myself, "Minsan, gusto mo lang lumandi to feel that you're still beautiful because other people can still appreciate you and see your physical beauty. But at the end of the day, I will still and always go back to R. That's just it. ^_^" And true to my words, I picked seeing R in the morning, after my shift, and spent my Saturday with him. I may not be that girl that you expect to be faithful with a guy, coz my Mom said I'm like my Dad who's a playboy, but I am loyal.. I only have R in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment