Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Text Galore


I've been reading in Bedroom Blog about Veronica's attitude towards texting with her boyfriend, Logan. She's not a fan of convo like "Kumain ka na ba?" or "Where are you?" text messages. She's not fond of texting with her bf every minute. And I just can't imagine myself with that situation. I dunno. Maybe I have thing with text messages or maybe because that's the only communication that I have with R. I don't feel fine whenever I don't get to text him within the day or me not receiving any texts from him. I also make it a point that we get to talk to each other every day over the phone. Addicted to his voice? Maybe. But it's somehow our way of knowing what happened to our day.. without each other. ^^ Or it's the other way for me to be relaxed. :)

Maybe I'm not the type - like Blossom and Veronica. When Blossom and her ex was still together, it was fine for them not texting each other for days. They know everything is fine and they don't feel the need to text each other but.. really? I just can't believe it. It's like.. how can you be close to each other if you're not texting each other and you don't often see each other? Yeah, in one point or another, distance makes the heart go fonder. But doesn't it make you forget about the other person as well? Because you're use not talking to him as much as possible? That can go to friendship since it goes a long way but relationship? I really don't think so.

I know, I know. I don't get to text with R as often as during summer especially now that he's back to school but at least, we're still texting each other and sharing our whereabouts. Maybe it's not yet time. Maybe it will happen to us once he do have work already but.. I dunno. I'm just reallly not a believer for no communication for days.. with your partner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment