Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One-liner

As I cut my nails while waiting for Windows to load, my mom asked me,

"May sakit ka ba or suspended sa work?"

What a question?! Psh. How can I be suspended from work when I haven't receive a single memo in my life there? Oh yeah, I received one, but it's only a verbal/written warning for speaking too much vernacular. Hahaha! But suspension?? Yeah right. =))

With my stay at work, there was a time that I went AWOL for a week. That was after my birthday last 2009 and that was crazy time. Haha! Nobody knows where I am and my mom even called office to ask if I was going to work because I'm not going home. Haha! I actually write a blog entry about it here. Crazy time. But this 2 days? It was not crazy time at all, I was really sick.

Oh Mom. =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment