Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Deleted. :(


I was deleted by my "friends" in FB. What now? *sigh*

I was browsing through tagged pictures of me this afternoon when I noticed the name of my friend on black. Usually, if it's blue, it means you're friends. If it's back, it can mean that the person is not your friend and s/he's on private. And I was surprised seeing her name on black. So, I checked out her profile and ta-dah! I was not her friend anymore in FB. What I did next was to check our three close friends to see if they are still my friend. JD is still my friend but apparently, Sweetcheeks is not my friend anymore. :(

It hurts me. It really do. I know I did something bad from the past. I know I don't have time with them due to work and R. But, that's it? That's just it? That's how far our friendship goes?Sweetcheeks even greeted me when I had my birthday last year. I know Doc do have hard feelings on me since I'm pretending to be fine with what happened. I never contacted them anymore, yes. But I never said anything bad against them or to them. Do I really deserve being remove as their friend? I know it may seem like not a big deal, but since FB is our only communication, it do matter. Right? I was meaning to talk to them. I was not removing them as a part of me but.. why? WHY?? :(

I thought they would be like my friends before. Those friends that even though we don't have constant communication, when we see each other or get to talk to each other, we will still have that bond. Like what happened awhile ago with my friends from First Year college. It's been ages since I last talked to them and communicated with them but it doesn't feel like there was a gap that happened. Know what I'm saying?

Are they expecting me to talk to them since they remove me from their list? I dunno what to do now. Let time heal itself?

*sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment