Sunday, January 2, 2011

FB Comment



It's funny how I appreciate simple things he's doing for me.. or affects me. And yes, just like a "like" or "comment" on FB, I feel elevated already. Weird right? But that's just how I feel. Haha! I don't know. There's just this feeling that I feel special whenever he replies to my wall post to him or if he commented on my post.

It's proven and tested that he don't basically check notifications on his FB and he doesn't check his profile to see if someone posted on his wall or not. There are times that I get tampo already because he wasn't able to read my wall post. I know it seems like a small issue but for me, it's like, I gave my time and thought before posting anything so I want you to take the time to just read it. I'll appreciate it a lot if you'll reply. It's like a text that always need a reply. Of course, I'll be expecting that from him since he's my boyfriend, right?

Yesterday, I posted on his wall greeting him and saying that I'll be waiting for him. Yeah, we do have plans of him coming over our house (I mentioned it at my other post, right?). So, when he replied, you can't just remove the smile on my face. Same thing as awhile ago when I said thanks to him. He liked it and commented. Haha! Such a little thing but it do mean a thing to me.. and I appreciate it. :) I hope he'll be like that this year.. do know how to reply in FB. Hehe! I just see it as being sweet. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment