Sunday, January 2, 2011

Air




Okay, I admit it, I was looking into his profile awhile ago. I just remember him and thought about checking out his FB. Hehe! Anyhoo, it's the same with my other exes, even though we don't talk with each other anymore, I just wanna know what's going on around them. I'm just curious, you know. :)

Last time I checked his profile was last month, I guess. Or was it November? Can't remember clearly, though. But during that time, he's still in a relationship and I guess, they're more than a year already. I don't know how long but looks like they've been for so long. Anyway, when I checked it awhile ago, I think they broke up already because of another girl. Hmmm.. I wanted to ask him what happened with his relationship but I'm stopping myself to do so. I don't need to do that. What for? There's no sense on me having communication with him anymore.

Yeah, he's my first true love, I guess. Actually, my heart is broken into two on whether he's my first TL or it's the second guy after him. Hmmm.. Let's say, he's my first serious relationship. Maybe that's the reason why he still have this space on my heart. But don't get me wrong, okay? I don't have any feelings for him anymore. Maybe if I'll see him, my heart will skip a beat but that's just it. I'm not a fool to think of going into relationship with him anymore. I was just thinking.. you know.. stuffs. :)

Anyway.. let him be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment