Monday, January 10, 2011

Wensha Spa

Oh, I'm so excited! This coming Saturday would be my 25th monthsary with R and we planned to go to a spa. :) Originally, we're going to Star City with my workmates. But we're not sure if that will still push through. Maybe I can persuade my workmates to go to a spa.. but whatever. I really really wanna go to this spa! Actually, any spa will be fine as long as I have my body massage. My body has been aching for eons already. Maybe for overworked? Or lack of exercise.

Sadly, there's no couple room there. So, I was thinking of bringing my dear cousin with me. But it all still depends on the budget. ^^ After the spa, I wanna watch a movie. But maybe we'll be watching a movie first if my cousin would be coming in late.

End point? I'm excited for this coming Saturday! Days seems so slow right now especially now that I just stayed at home due to my fever. :( I'm planning to go the clinic in awhile but I remember that Shy will becoming over. *sigh* I'll just rest for now. Ciao! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment