Saturday, January 1, 2011

DATE: Bike Ride



I should change the other post "WANT: Skate" to "DATE: Ice Skating". Haha! Anyhoo, never mind. As long as I posted it, it's good to go.

I was reading "Around the World in 80 Dates" awhile ago when I though about wanting to do bike rides. In the book, Jen loves to walk or ride a bike whenever she wants to think of something or she needs to do some decision making. It makes sense, really. When other girls just wanted to talk about their problems, other just want to think about it for themselves and walking or riding a bike are good options whenever you want to decide things.

I used to do biking at our place when I was young. But when you think of how crowded it is right now, you can't just take a bike anymore here without thinking of cars and mainly people that you will stumble upon. It will not be an easy bike ride, you know? So, I thought of (more of daydreaming) having a nice bike trail when we do have a home of our own already. When we're (boyfriend and I) do have a family already, I wanna live in a subdivision wherein you can really go biking without thinking of a lot of distraction or things that will make you stop. Or, a park will be fine with me. As long as there's a place near wherein I can stroll for a walk or go biking. It's a good exercise for the body and mind, aye?

But that's far-fetched already. That's very futuristic, isn't it? As for now, I just want a bike ride date since we're still a couple. And.. there's only one place that I know wherein we can do that: QC Circle. There's a specific place there wherein all you can see are bikes! Bikes for kids, adults or teens. I really wish we can go there. When will that be? Hmm.. it should be in the near future! Or let's say, this year! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment