Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Day of the Year



You know what they say about first day of the year? That whatever you do on January 1st, that's what you'll be doing for the rest of the year.

Just a recap, what did I do last January 1, 2010? Oh well, I went to my boyfriend's place after my shift, we had a fight and he followed me until he got into the bus with me even though he only have 100 bucks on his pocket. To make up, we went to a motel and you-know-what. Eventually, we had fun and was in good terms when we parted when his parents were looking for him already. Hehe! So for last year, when I look back to it right now, it was more of a kiss and make up thing that happened to us. Oh yes, we have a lot of fights but we were able to make up and fix it all. Of course, that's why we're still together. :P

Going back to the present, yesterday, since it's 3:36 AM already on January 2, what did I do? Hmm.. I went online once I woke up. Read. Clean the room a lil bit. Read again. Wait for boyfriend to come over my place. Ate with boyfriend. Sleeeeeeep with boyfriend. And woke up for dinner. So, for the most part of the day, I was online and slept with boyfriend. Does that suppose to mean that I'll be online and sleeping the whole year? Hahaha! That would be nice.. as long as I'll be with boyfriend for the rest of the year. That's what happened last year, I believe that will happen as well. :D

I'll update you next year what happened for the year 2011.. if I remember to post here. Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment