Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another night to morning with you :x




Good Morning! Oh yeah, I really had a good night sleep! But was it really a night sleep? It was like a nap only. Haha! Anyhoo, as I said on my previous blab, we woke up late at night and then watched A Very Long Engagement. After that.. CUDDLE! I sooo love cuddling! Not only the cuddle part but more about the hugging and talking. Haha! It was quite messy last night, anyhoo. :)) There was sooo many things that happened that I hope I can write here but it will be TMI. But I really love it! Especially the.. ARGH! No spilling of explicit information! Hahahahaha! I rather stop now before I kept on telling you what happened last night. LOL

Actually, after the deed, we were alive and kicking that I went online and blab like 3 posts? And he was reading. Once I was done with the posts, tagged! I was the one reading and he's the one online. But after that, we went back to bed and more cuddle! It's more of the cuddle that we were talking to each other and playing around. We were just teasing each other, talking about stuffs until we got sleepy. I was actually planning to tease him more when I got really sleepy, and he did too by around 5AM, I guess?

Once we woke up by the sound of my alarm, we walked around to buy pandesal. After that, we decided to eat breakfast at Jollibee. It was fun and nice having to wake up beside him and eat breakfast with him. You know the feeling that you're just so contented with your life? You're so happy that he's just there beside you. I remember saying to him that I wish he's always there beside me whenever I woke up and whenever I go to sleep. But I don't wanna get married yet! Haha! Even though mom and her husband kept on asking if we're getting married already since we're almost living together. Sheesh! We just wanna abuse the time together, you know? We just wanna be with each other as long as time permitted. Especially know that school will resume this week. He'll be busy as hell again! I do understand but of course, I'm still worrying our time together. But I'll be thinking what he'll be telling me.. that he always make it a point that we don't lose time for each other. Isn't it just sweet? Oh boyfriend, I really love you so much! :x

Idk. I'm full of love right now. Was it because I woke up with you by my side? With you having that big smile on your face once you turn on the lights? Hahaha! I'm really happy and so contented right now. :)

I wonder if you'll be dropping my place more often than before. Is that what will happen this year? Last year was more of me going to your place. Will our weekends consists of you staying here on Saturdays and you leaving Sunday morning? It'll be fine with me as long as you're with me. I know there will be lot of restrictions but isn't it more challenging? Haha! I wonder why our love lasts this long. There are times that I just can't believe it. I feel proud that I can lasts this long with a guy.. especially you. Maybe because it's what I really want, what do you think?

Moving on, Mom was happy with the cake and was thankful. We really need to work on Mom, you know? Like I want to gain her trust that you and me will be together forever and she'll be fine with that. Know that? I know you're fine with her but I want her to feel the calmness that nothing will happen bad as long as I'm with you.

Hey, I'm thinking of saying something to you. Idk if I mentioned it to you already but anyway, I'm still not sure if I'm gonna say it to you because you may not want to come over again our place. Her husband kept on saying that we should get married already if we're living together. He don't believe that nothing's happening to us whenever you do sleepover here. Mom do trust me, us, but since he keeps on saying things, she can't stop herself to think about it. I know we should just stop the setup that we have to ease their feelings but, it's just the same if I stay there, right? Isn't more assuring if I'm here at our place? They can see what we're doing and stuffs. I'm not sure when will I say it to you.. I don't want you to stop going here. :s

0 comments:

Post a Comment