Sunday, January 2, 2011

DAD


Yesterday, someone added me up in FB. I don't usually just confirm people in FB if I don't know them. So, I checked out her profile but I cannot see other than her information.. basically because she's on private. So, I confirmed it due to curiosity since I can easily remove her from my friend's list. What makes me really curious is our last name. Yes, ours, since we have the same last name. You know, we're the second family of my dad. Last time I saw him was 2005. He lives somewhere in the North (Metro ha?) and was a barangay captain back then, I just don't know now. From what I know, as soon as my grandparents knew that my dad do have a first family, they asked him to go away from us. So, he went back to his first family. Mom told me before that his first wife actually know about their relationship and agrees due to old age, I guess? I cannot remember it vividly now. But I quite remember the last time we met. He even asked me to sit on his lap and that's what I remember the most. After that? I dunno. I just remember that we went there because mom's telling him that she'll be getting married already. Actually, they got married before that but it was forfeited because my dad's married to another person. I remember that day that my dad was asking mom to stay, and that they can live together again. But mom choose not to. Maybe because after all these years, nothing happened anymore with their relationship - as much as they love each other. Maybe because it's all wrong.

So, right now, I'm having quite a conversation with this girl who added me up. Looks like she's not my stepsister at all because I saw her parents on her profile and her dad doesn't look like mine. I tried asking her if she knows my dad but she'll just be asking her dad about it.

Now, it left me wondering.. where's my dad know? I wish I can see him. He's still part of me, you know. I still wanna see him. I still wanna know what happened before. I know my parents won't be together anymore but at least, I wanna have communication with him. *sad*

0 comments:

Post a Comment