Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby Alive Part 2

Aren't they cute? Waaaaaaa! I really want one! I want the first doll! I don't want the American or the somewhat African looking doll.. I want the one who looks like Asian! Hihi..

I can't stop myself not posting another blog about it since my boyfriend and I were talking about it awhile ago. Just this morning, I called him up since I miss him already. I dunno. The shorter the period of time for our next meeting, the more I miss him so badly.. or maybe I'm just too excited. Hihi.. Anyway, he told me that he already asked his parents to buy me Baby Alive and it'll be included on their package once they're back here in MNL this June. He already had an agreement with his parents that he'll be paying it once it arrives. I'm actually shy when he talked about it. I did not ask him to do that but still he did. Maybe, he do feel how much I wanted to have that. R is really sweet, noh? I never thought that he'll bring that subject up with his parents. I know that his sisters are asking their parents to buy stuff there but I wasn't really thinking that he'll be asking his parents for that. It's just that.. it's not his type. Or maybe because he wanted me to buy his NERF as well! Haha! I attached a photo below for you to know what that is. Of course, it's boy's stuff. What do you expect if I was asking for a doll? Haha! I'm just not sure what her parents were thinking when I asked for a Baby Alive doll. Hahaha! And to think that I'm older than their kid. Psh! =s

Now, I'm more pressured to buy him the NERF. Haha! I'm still saving, you know. But thinking about it, I haven't bought him any present yet for Christmas. =s I hope I'll have my VL/SL credits already this month.. including the Tax Return! I just hope I have that tax return. Hmp! Maybe I'll buy him a ball for basketball first since that's cheaper. I can easily buy one on my next payday. Then, I'll save for the NERF. Aside from the 500 bucks that I'm allotting for savings, I'll be saving another 500 bucks for the NERF. But wait, what if my cousin will be able to buy a Baby Alive for me? Holy cow! What will I do???

*thinking*

Remember I told you that I asked my cousin to buy Baby Alive for me and then I'll just pay her? We had an agreement that I'll pay her for 2 months (4 gives) in case she'll be able to buy me one there since it's cheaper there. But R told me awhile ago that his parents are planning to buy me the Baby Alive as well once they go back here. I'm more excited with my cousin buying for me since they'll be back on Wednesday already and I'll have it! But I can't say no to R's parents. Maybe, I'll just ask them to buy a different Baby Alive. Y'know, there are different kinds of Baby Alive. The one I wanted the most is the Baby Alive learns to Potty since it does a lot of things. But I'm fine with the other Baby Alive products as well.. except for the Bouncing baby since what it only does is to keep on bouncing -- irritating the hell out of me! PSH.

I dunno. I haven't told R about it yet. I'll just wait for my cousin to tell me if she was able to buy one for me. From there, I'll cross the bridge.. if I'll still be asking to buy another Baby Alive (which is quite pointless and just being a spoiled brat). As for now, the only thing that is sure of is.. me buying the ball at Toy Kingdom for R since that will only cost me 500 bucks. And then, starting next payday, I'll save for his NERF toy. ^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment