Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby Alive Part 3

Oh yeah! My Baby Alive is finally here! Actually, it arrived this morning together with my cousin but I wasn't able to post yet since our router was f*cked up. Just the same, I'm as happy as ever! Finally, my long wait is over! Weeeeee! :D

I already informed R that I already have Baby Alive and he's quite sad. :( I know. I understand him. He wants to be the person to give me something that I want the most. That's really understandable. That's why, sometimes, I feel like there's something wrong with me being happy about it. =s I just told him awhile ago that I'll wait for the second Baby Alive that he's gonna give me. But I'm thinking that by that time, I'm not that fond of that already. =s So, we just talked about buying baby goods! Hahaha! Like diapers, baby food and stuffs. I already checked the site and yesterday, when we were at Toy Kingdom, I saw there that the diaper costs 200 bucks and it's a 6-pack diaper. When I checked the site, it's cheaper, of course. But it was only 40 bucks cheaper. Hehe! The same price goes to the 10-pack baby food. :)

So, I just need to buy those and then I'll start saving for other things.. like our supposed-to-be vacation this April. I really wanna go to the beach! Or somewhere out there. :)

Going back to Baby Alive and R. Hmmm.. Maybe there are other things that his parents can buy for me there. I was really thinking that he's really sad because he already asked his parents to buy one for me but I already have one. *sigh* What to do now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment