Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby Aliveeeee!!



OH YES! Ever since I wanna have a doll that looks like real. And this Baby Alive? It just sum it all! It do cry, eat and poop! Isn't it just marvelous? Haha! Last month, R and I went to Toy Kingdom to check it out. According to Buttercup, it costs P3,500 since they bought her daughter one. But when we asked Toy Kingdom for one, they're out of stock already! :( Their December stock was all gone last November. They're not sure when this January that they'll be having the doll again. Oh well, I still don't have money for that.. but even though!

And yeah, when we were at the store, we saw another Baby Alive but it just keep on jumping. It's a baby that wanna get out of her playpen. Haha! Cute but not that enough for me. LOL Just jumping? That's it? No way I'm gonna buy that. :P

I just remember about posting Baby Alive because my cousin just posted on my wall that there's Baby Alive in Canada and she remembered that I like to have one. Actually, it's not like.. it's LOOOOVE! I remember how I want a very big teddy bear before. That even though it's pointless or there's nothing that I'll get if I got one, I still want one. I looooong for it for so long. When did I started wanting it? I guess, back in high school and it's just last year that I have one. And hey, Kisses will be turning a year older next month. So, I guess Baby Alive would be like Kisses. I wanted it for so long but I got it even after 4 years or so! I just wish that my dear cousing will buy one for me. Yeah, WISH! I don't think she's gonna buy one for me. I think it's still costly there and she don't have the money yet. Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment