Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stresssss!!

Just thinking about writing something about work, I'm getting stress already! *sigh* I need to be overdelivered for Canada. I'm currently at 109% and we need to be on 110%. As for USCS, we need to hit 98% SL later in order to pass SL for this week. But just the same, since Andalusia is failing and need to hit 157% SL - which is very impossible!! - it's Dooms Day later! :(

I'm irritated with my partner as well. I was late coming in to work awhile ago because I don't wanna see him. He don't have any good news to me or good thing to do. He cannot tell me anything that will make me cool down. It was his fault. Really. If only he did not cancel the OT yesterday, I would have got 96% yesterday instead of 86%! ARGGH.

Seriously, I'm happy at work. I have a good relationship with almost everybody. But when it comes to my main job, I'm easily irritated. One of the agent even told me, "Minsan good mood ka, minsan naman suplada. Pero mas madalas ung masungit ka!" Hahaha! I know right? I dunno. Whatever. :P

I just hope that our whatever I pray for with the SL will happen. Please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment