Saturday, December 25, 2010

NO to pregnancy!

I still can't remove it from my mind.. that's why I thought about blogging it. I wanna get married, I wanna get pregnant, I wanna have a boy and a girl and a husband.. but not NOW. Idk why I'm thinking about this stuffs but I'm really really really scared right now. Is it because we did not use condom last night? LOL But seriously, I'm really scared.

There's a lot of things that I wanna do with you. There's a lot of places that I wanna go with you, as a couple - boyfriend-girlfriend stuff. I don't wanna deal with problems about our own family stuff yet. I wanna mind about buying things I want for myself, or things I want to buy for you... like your Spalding basketball ball, helicopter with remote that costs 2k and the NERF gun that costs what? 3,5k. I don't want to think yet about how to budget money for milk, diapers and such. I want to mind my budget for out-of-town trips and cool girl stuffs. I still wanna buy toys that I want as a kid, and not toys for MY kids.

These are the things that are just going on my mind right now. And yeah, WTF? Sheeessh. Bye now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment