Friday, December 24, 2010

Noche Buena.. where?

I was too tired yesterday, December 24, after our date. But it was fun! You had your first time experience at Don Juan, isn't it nice? :) And then, more eating for us! Hahaha! I'm sorry if I was irritated. It's just that, you don't want to ask if there's a fee for the wrapping at Toy Kingdom! :( But it was worthy, I had a gooood experience awhile ago. Hahahaha! Muntik na talaga ko maka-top score! LMAO.

Garabe. I'm really soo sad this Noche Buena. Feels like, it was not Noche Buena at all. There's no food. They did not cook the spaghetti that I was asking you to cook but you can't since it will be your first time to cook that. Hahaha! And then, there's only salad on lola's place. :( I really felt that I should have come with you.. I should have spent my Christmas again with you and your family. I'm sure I'll be enjoying it more like last year's. *sigh*

I'm not keeping my hopes down. I'm still hoping that today, Christmas, I'll be enjoying it. Time to give gifts later! I'm excited! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment