Sunday, December 26, 2010

Expenses.. Expenses.. Expenses!

I already got a look at my pay for this coming Tuesday and it's quite good for a 28th. Almost 8k. (Sshh! That's our secret, okay?) Actually, it was P7,994. Damn P6! Too close for 8k! Haha! Anyway, I don't care about the payslip, really. I wanna have the money already since I have a lot of things to do with that. Or let's say, little, since I have a lot of bills to pay. Sheesh!

Tomorrow, I'll be paying 3k for mom's BPI account. P2075 for this Lenovo laptop and P833 for the automatic washing machine. I know it's quite a lump on my throat but it's still fine since I'm able to use both. Like for this laptop, I was able to complete the Imortal TV series marathon and even though I was done watching it until last Friday's episode, I still wanna buy the DVD copy! Quite an addict, right?

Anyway, there goes my 3k and I still have 5k left. Of course, 2k for my allowance and then, 1k with the gifts for my close workmates. Hmm, I'm thinking of a code name for them! Let's see. Why not use Powerpuff? Ahaha. I remember putting Powerpuff girls at the Freedom Wall at work and then, I put our names there. Blossom would be J. Buttercup would be R and then I'm Bubbles! :D Hey, I forgot the other J - let her be Mojo Jojo. Haha! So, I hope I'll be able to budget 1k for their gifts. Mojo wants a shirt from F&H or Bench that will costs me P300! If only I can budget P500 for them. But it's unfair if I'll just be budgeting P100 each for Blossom and Buttercup, right?



Let's get a recap:
P3k Laptop and Washing Machine
P2k Allowance
P1k Gifts for Powerpuffs

That leaves me with 2k! Can I use it for my date with boyfriend? Err, I'm not sure yet. I still have to pay Mom since I still owe her. What happened with my budgeting before?? I hate it. When will I learn to budget? Care to help me out?

Edit: I forgot! I need to pay for the DSL and I was planning to pay for the electricity. Really, what will happen with my pay? My salary is really not enough for me. :( I hope I'll be a supervisor already even though Mojo said that there will be a change as well with your expenses if you have higher salary. But at least, you'll have higher salary. Right? That's what matters most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment