Sunday, December 26, 2010

Budget.. Please!




I'm always really thinking about budgeting but I really don't have skills for that. Even if I take a crash course for that, I don't believe I'll still be able to manage to do it. Good thing boyfriend is good with budgeting. But of course, I'm not always telling him everything when it comes to money. I'm more scared of him being angry with me spending my money for a lot of leisure alone. ARGH!

Okay, let's try budgeting again.
1) I'll be paying 3k tomorrow for the BPI account because I wasn't expecting that I was supposed to pay on the 13th! Tsk. But moving forward, I should be paying 2k every payday. (Check Starbucks planner for the nth payment)

2) Allowance is always 2k. Payday is every 2 weeks, so 1k per week. Stop yourself from buying unnecessary things like books! You still have a lot of books that you're not yet done reading!

3) 1k for DSL and electricity. P500 for DSL every month since Uncle Budz talk to me already that we'll be paying for P500 each for the 1k expense every month. The other P500 goes for Lola, a little help for the DSL electricity that we're costing.

I'm still thinking if I'll be helping with the electricity bill here at home since laptop is costing us more electricity. I'll be thinking of talking to Kuya to ask if he can take part since he's almost always using this laptop. I was just thinking since I'm already allotting 5k for my needs.

I usually have 7k-8k salary. Big thanks if I'll be getting 9k per payday.

4) P500 for savings. Always, always, put P500 for the piggy bank!

I think I'll be needing to put a note at the back of the door for my expenses. For me not to forget about it. So that I'll always be thinking about it.

Okay, I think that's it for my budgeting. There goes my P5,500 from my salary. OUCH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment