Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lola cried =(



I remembered Lola's face yesterday and there's the proof actually. Lola cried after I gave her my gift even though she haven't seen it yet. She cried because I have a gift for her but she don't have for me. :( It's touching really and it's quite irritating to think of the people that making Lola suffer financially.

Recently, she paid for 11k for the bills. I promised to help her to pay the bills but lately, all I did was to buy things and treat her for lunches that doesn't matter much. Or maybe it does. I dunno. But for now, I will really try my best to treat her well when it comes to financial things. I wish I can always go to the other side of the house, but I think I'm still not in good terms with our favorite uncle that's why I'll keep it cool as of the moment. *sigh*

Oh Lola, I love you so much. I hope I can ease the burden that you're feeling, financially. I hope you'll be able to go back to Georgia again, or this time, to Canada. I want you to just enjoy your life since you're old already. I don't want you think of negative things and problems anymore. I don't want you to have that wrinkle on your forehead. I want you to just smile and be carefree.. and I wish that all of my wishes will come true before you leave us. I want you to be happy. You definitely deserve it.

On my part, I'll try my best to keep you happy - treat you to lunches, shopping and buy things you wanted for yourself. I won't get pregnant so soon as well. I want you to see my graduate even though my heart doesn't feel it yet. Wait for me, okay? Wait for me to graduate first before you leave. Please? I remember your mom. I want you to wait for me. Okay? I love you, really. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment