Sunday, July 5, 2009

He's not in the mood. =(

Written around 10AM


Woke up in a high mood. I was about to write something lively but.. you're not in the mood. I'm affected. :( I'm not used seeing you feel so down. :( Maybe because you're my other half.. I feel whatever you feel. *sigh* I just hope that you will be okay, soon.

I want to know what's bothering you. I asked you and I believe that you're not yet in the mood to open up. I'll just wait for the time that you will tell me the real score. I know that you can't help it anyways. :) Just give me a text or ring, okay? I miss you.

*sigh* I'm still wondering what happened last night. Argh.





Oh well, I noticed something.. actually, I've noticed this before and I just need to blurt it out right now. Whenever I post something in your accounts, you're deadma noh? You're not taking notice of it. Most of the time, I feel like you don't appreciate me giving lil notes to you through your accounts. But somehow, I learned to dismiss the feeling. You're just not the type to reply to every message that I give. Even with text messages, you're not just into replying. Hehe. Right?

It would be nicer if you can reply. Just show some appreciation. Haha! But of course, I won't tell you that I really want that to happen. Ayoko nga. Bleh :P I don't know. I'm really not the type who always say what I want. If I will be doing that everytime, I will feel like you're just spoiling me that's why you're doing things that I want. Wala lang... But hey, I'm trying to open up to you about the things that hurt me or whatever I like, right? I'm trying. Ahaha. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment