Monday, July 6, 2009

Missed talks.

Just got off from the phone after talking to him. Awww. I miss our long talks. :( It's a nice feeling having to talk to you again over the phone. :) Refreshing. Haha!

I think I'm getting use to not having phone talks with you. But the good thing is, whenever I got the chance to have that again, I love the "missed feeling". It's like falling in love again.. over and over. Ahaha. Me ganun?!

Oh well, look how time flies. It's been a month since we have this kind of sitch. And I guess, I'm pretty adapting with our situation. I still have my down feeling but I guess, I'm learning how to handle it. Just don't blame me if I usually have those. Hey, I remember what you said yesterday, "Normal lang sa magkalayo ang magdramahan." Hahaha. Loooove it. Thanks for always understanding me. Thanks for always loving me even though it's hard for you to do that during difficult times. That's why I love you more. Hihi. :P

Oh well, now that I gave you permission to read this, I believe that this will just be my way of letting things out.. things that I can't say over the phone or I can't say as of the moment. At times, I'll just pretend that you won't be reading it. Hahahaha! Let's see on how good am I fooling myself. LOL

I remember something again! (I'm good at remembering? :P) When you told (or invited) me yesterday that you want me to come when you're going out with your family, I was overwhelmed. I felt truly special. Awww. You're so sweet. :) Just want to say that. Haha! I can't find words to explain e. I'm still overwhelm! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment