Thursday, July 2, 2009

Changes.. I HATE YOU.

I was pretty upset for today. It started this morning and I am still upset until now. And probably, that's the reason I haven't pack yet my things to bring for tomorrow's team building slash swimming. :(

Yesternight's shift was very tiring. I was the coach for our newest wave on the floor which is wave 7. They've been taking calls for two months already with us but they have so many issues. I don't know with them.. Hmppp! That's why my Wednesday shift was really stressful and tiring. I kept on walking around the production floor, the good thing is they did not give me any supp calls. I believe I only got 2 last night. Good thing. :)

I arrived last night at work around 10PM and I left around 8:30AM. Talk about being a dedicated coach for I cannot just leave them behind. :( After that, I went to the grocery to buy some chocolates for them later. I told them that for every sale, I will be giving them chocolate. Let's talk about boosting them to have their sales. Haha!

By 10:30AM or so, I arrived at home and ate brunch. My feet and knees are uber aching and I just want to relax or let's say, free my mind from all of the stress. So, I decided to ask my boyfriend if I can call him because I surely miss him. :( We were not able to talk that much last night because of the problem with our cellphone. X( So, he said yes to my request. I called him. We talked for a while and then it started to get noisy at his place. He was actually at the pc shop during that time while waiting for the 12noon time. I don't know what happen but I just got irritated. Maybe because I'm stressed and tired of my day and I just want to talk to him just to calm me. He's the one that can always calm me.. But then, because of the situation, I bid my goodbye and told him that I'll be sleeping already. ARGH. I hate it.

After our talk, I don't know what happened. I just noticed that I can't help my tears from falling. Fucking emo. X____x I dunno. Maybe during that time, I just need someone to talk to, to listen to, or just for me to unwind and I can find nobody. :( I can't talk to him. Fucking noise. *sigh*


"Miss ko na ung nakakausap kita lagi... Ung oras ung tinatagal ng pag-uusap natin... Ung alam na alam ko lahat ng nangyayari sa'yo... Haayy... Nababago na talaga lahat sa paraang hindi ko gusto pero wala kong magawa... I hate it. ='("

0 comments:

Post a Comment