Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Smile for me.

I miss you. I miss seeing you smile. I miss you making me laugh so loud. I miss everything about you.

You know why I wanted to see in the webcam? Well, you're right, I miss you. And I just can't admit it but I really do. Damn this pride. Damn with my feelings. Damn childishness.

I really missed seeing you smile. Whenever we get to talk, there are more times when you are sad. There are times that I don't need to see it for I can surely feel it. And I hate the feeling. I know it's me that is making you sad. I know I'm the reason for your misery. And I just can't end it up. Sorry. ='(

I miss you. I miss us. I miss what we used to be before. I was just thinking that after this, we'll be better and grow as partners. That's where I'm getting my strength. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment