Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Words not allowed.

There is so much that I want to say. But I cannot. You're right, it's not bad to tell a person that you misses him/her if that person is important to you. But.. I don't know. Maybe, it's my pride that's hindering me to say things.

Okay, I'll just tell things here that I want to say to you.. just to let it out. I love you. I love you so much. I miss you also. I want you to be here right beside me. I want to feel the warmth of your embrace. I want to touch your face and see you smile while you're looking in my eyes. I miss you touching my face and telling me how beautiful I am in your eyes. I miss saying I love you before we put down the phone. I miss updating you of what is happening to my day. I miss having you beside me. I miss everything about you! ='(

I'm sorry. I know I'm making this hard for you. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me for what I am doing to you, for making you suffer. If you only know, I am suffering more than you. I'm hurting while you're hurting. Baby... T__________T

0 comments:

Post a Comment