Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Missed.

I am missing you. I know you can't feel that. I know I won't be saying that later once we talk. But believe me, I really miss you. I just don't want you to know about that. I don't want you to feel comfortable again. Oh yes, I'm guarding my heart now. *sigh*

I woke up around 6:30 in the morning, I took my phone out of my pillow and checked if you already texted me. But of course, there's no text yet. It's very early in the morning! Hah. Once I look at my phone, I saw our picture together.. my primary photo in Facebook. I can't help but touch it. I was particularly touching your face. I was wishing that I can touch and feel it right now. Hell, I'm still craving for you.

Once I woke up, I wanted to text you something like, "Good morning bebs ko! Kakagising ko pa lang po. Text me once you woke up ha?" I wanted to update you on what I was doing while waiting for you to wake up. But I cannot. Maybe it's pride or maybe, I want to learn to be independent from you. I know I've been depending on you for the last six months. I've been depending my happiness and every feeling I have. You know that? You're the only one that can make me happy, sad and angry the most. So now, I'll try to go back to myself for maybe, I'm neglecting myself again. :(

I'll just think that everything will be fine.. Soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment