Monday, May 11, 2009

Wearing the Pants

According to the Urban Dictionary, "wearing the pants" refers to the more dominant person in a relationship and one who showers their boyfriend with more love than the he could ever even begin to imagine bestowing upon her. And wearing the pants has absolutely NOTHING to do with the actual size of the pants being worn.

It's like you are the girl and most of the time, you are the one who decides about your relationship. You are the one who picks where you will go, eat or what will you do. Some guys will be saying that they are only spoiling their girls but some of them don't really know how to decide that's why they just pass the role to the girls.

Some girls will feel that they are actually strong because they are the one dominating the relationship. They will feel that they can handle it and their respective partners are actually the one who is "under". But as time pass by, I know girls will be tired of this set up. Girls will remember their role and what they deserve. Girls should still be treated as girls or as a woman. No girl will ever say that she don't want to be treated as one.

Personally, I am use to wearing the pants in a relationship. I do believe that I have a domineering personality that some might think that I'm overconfident. I love deciding when it comes to relationship but then again, I know how to get tired.

I am great playing the role of a man because on my end, I know what a girl or a person really wants. Actually, the only tip for that is, "do the things that you want him to do for you". If you want to receive something, give something. It's a give and take relationship anyway. Men are just naive, most of the time, to think of that way.

Oh well, I'm just talking about this because sometimes, I am really tired of doing all the things in a relationship. Sometimes, I just want to stop making efforts and just wait and see on what will happen. But then, I'm also scared of what will happen. What if he will not do anything about it? What if he will just let me and he will not notice about it?

If I stopped caring, giving attention, showering you with praises and gifts, will you ever notice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment