Sunday, May 10, 2009

Late Post: April 10

It's already 9:53 in the morning and I still have no plans of sleeping.. yet. I arrived from work around 8AM and was trying to call him but he's still sleeping. Not much of a big deal.. I just want to hear his voice.. and so I thought.

I don't have a voice as of the moment. Actually, starting last night once I woke up. Not bothered that much because I do know that I have a male voice everytime I woke up so I thought it was normal. Until I'm already at work and my voice is still as low as a male. Darn. My voice makes me money therefore, it is precious. Don't get me wrong. I am no singer. I just really need my voice with my work. Haha!

We were eating "lunch" around 3 in the morning and talking about some stuffs when I felt something between my pants. And there you go, I just blurted out, "Oh my. I think I have my period. I can feel it flowing." Hahaha! What a mouth. =)) So after eating, I went to the other pantry to buy a napkin and there, I really got my period.

Good news or bad news? It's not yet the 14th and I'm not yet expecting it. I was not prepared at the moment but at least, I still got my period. Haha! Something fishy going on? Definitely. :P


Current status: Too lazy to sleep. Misses him badly -- or let's say, CRAVES FOR HIM. Still got my period and experiencing stomach pains. Don't want to go to work later! ARGH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment