Sunday, May 10, 2009

She’s still pretty as ever… *sigh*

May 11, 2009
3:48 AM

I was browsing the internet awhile ago when the connection was disconnected. So I just decided to clean my desktop for there are so many notepads, documents and songs scattering around. I changed my wallpaper to a picture of my hubby and then, I noticed the “JKDS” folder. Of course, I do know whose folder is that… my beloved past. Ahaha. Noticed how I used the word “beloved”? Lol.

I was browsing her folder out of curiosity. It was actually from her phone’s memory card. And yes, I was able to find so many pictures. What do you expect from a camwhore like her? Ahaha. And hey, we also have some pictures there. I never thought that she will still keep it. Am I touched? Yeah right. Haha! So, I was just browsing the pictures when I can’t help but say, “She’s still pretty as ever”. Oh well, she’s really beautiful even before. She looks mature now because of the make up that she usually puts on but with or without, she’s still pretty. Ohh-kayyy, lesbo mode? Ahaha.

Just can’t help but miss her. Or let’s say… the way we were before. I never regretted that I had her and vice versa. I never regretted what we had. But I won’t be trading anything just to get that again. Anyways, I still have her. But of course, we are just plain best friends right now. I know and feel that there are still connections between us and there are still possibilities. But then… oh hell. What am I thinking? I’m letting her to get into my nerves again. Grrrrr.

Oh hubby, forgive me if I am weak… if I was weak. X_x But I do love you. I really really do. There are just moments that I can’t help but to go back to that past. Reminisce about it and remember again how hurt was I. And yeah, it’s like I’m hurting myself again for thinking about it. I don’t know with myself. Maybe it’s my period that makes me so sensitive like this. But…. *sigh*. Just always remember that I love you… and you’re the one that I love now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment