Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random in AM

Being the first means a lot and you can’t just erase that fact. He will always be special to me. But that’s just it. Or that’s just what I want him to be.

**

She’s still pretty as ever. We still care for each other. But that’s just it. I won’t let her to get into my nerves again.

**

I am still craving for Black Forest! I want an



Apple iPhone,

PSP (slim!)

and an iPod vid.


And hey, I still want a Portable DVD.


Grrrr. How I love to buy gadgets. But I can still stop myself from doing so. I should not be spending my money to things I don’t really need.

**

I want to be shower with gifts! Who doesn’t anyway? You should not have asked me if I still want “Tiny” because I still do. I just put it at the back of my mind but I still do want that. Ahaha. I want Tiny with a bouquet of flowers!



Bwahaha. Demanding, eh? But I won’t be expecting. You’re not the type anyway. =P

**

I want to marry you NOW. I want to be with you. I want to spend my nights with you. But that’s a crazy thing to do. We’re still young. Ahaha! And I am not yet ready… financially. Or rather, it’s you that is not yet ready. I want to live a luxurious life. Haha!

**

My confidence is leaving me. I have this feeling that I won’t pass as a coach. I won’t pass my interview or people will still think that I am not yet ready even though I really want to try it. I still don’t know on what I really want in my career life. There are times that I think I can be in the company for as long as I can but then, there are times that I really want to teach but I don’t want to study. Bwahaha.

**

There are times that I think that you don’t deserve me. Times that I think I’m just the one making all of the efforts. But then I can see myself wrong because you are doing what you can… simple things but it really matters. I just don’t want to see it that way. How to learn to expect a little? Or never to expect? Darn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment