Sunday, April 5, 2009

Safe Secret

I told you yesterday that I'm worried that my secret blog won't be safe anymore right? Because of a stupid thing I did. Good thing that I verified that it's a safe secret again. Haha!

Last night, I asked my boyfriend if he saved the links that I gave him for the blog that I allowed him to read. He told me that he did not save it and he only viewed it using the links that I gave him. Good thing! Oh well, he's always like that. I just had doubts that he might save it but he's not the type. Unlike me that almost all of the things, I'm saving it in my computer. Haha! Even our convos before.. Imagine that!

Good thing he's not the type and my secret blog is safe again. :)

Anyway, I was talking to him awhile ago and I told him that I was writing to you. He wants to read my blog but it's okay with him if I don't want him to. Oh, such an understanding hubby. :x But I really want to burst now. I just want to give the link to him. But, I'm stopping myself. Haha! What's the sense of having you if little by little I'll be telling people about you? Right? So, I'll just control myself. :)

And yeah, I have plans of telling my boyfriend about you.. about your link but that would be once we broke up. And that's a blurry thing. We won't be breaking up. So I guess, I'll keep you forever... until I can. Haha! BLEH =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment