Saturday, April 4, 2009

Stupid mouth!

Last night, my boyfriend asked if I already wrote a blog about what happened yesterday. I said yes and told him that I did not write it in Multiply.

During the afternoon yesterday, I was so stupid that I can't help myself telling him that I have a secret blog. Hahaha! You know the feeling that you have a secret that you just want to burst? You just want to blurt it out? That's what I felt yesterday. Oh well, he can't search for this anyway.

But.. with what I did? He do have resources now that if ever he want to, he can know search my secret blog. AMF. Yesternight, he wants to read the blog that I wrote that I can't help but to say yes to his plead. So, I print screened my blog, uploaded it to photobucket and gave him the link to that. And it's just know that I realized that he can already search for my blog!

He can just copy paste one sentence in my blog, then BINGO! He can find this! Oh shit. I just wish that he can't think of that. X_x

Now.. my secret is in danger.
Thank you to my stupid mouth and mind. X_x

0 comments:

Post a Comment