Saturday, April 4, 2009

He is Bleach

*Just want to remind you that I won't be giving real names in this blog. Real names are definitely a no-no here in case someone will search for something and will incidentally go to my blog. Protecting the persons that are involved here? Hahaha! Hell, yeah. :P



Last night, he texted me and told me that he's home already. Actually, it's not a personal message and twas a group message to all his contacts in Y!M. Then once I went online, that's the time that I read his status that he went to their province. Doesn't matter that much for we don't communicate anymore and.. he's always like that.

I known Bleach since high school and that was the time that Air and I were a couple. They were friends and they do know each other that's why technically, I also know Bleach. But ever since, he's the quiet type. And when we got to talk last year, like January or before that, he told me that he also courted me while I was with Air. But hell, I can't remember it. Hahaha!

We got the chance to talk again during that time because.. he started courting me. We started to text and talk to each other at the wee hour of the night. I enjoyed his company and our conversation. There was even a time when he fetched me around five in the morning so that we can eat breakfast in a 24hour store. I was dead hungry during the time that we were talking and we waited for the gate to be opened by five in the morning and there, we ate. Twas sweet, though. He even treated me. Haha! And we were hiding from my mom because we open our store around six in the morning.

During that time, I was decided already that once he asked me, I'll say yes to him. Yeah, I want to be his girlfriend and I want to give it a try. But then, it was complicated. I still have Shy during that time and he only got a "cool off" with his girlfriend Antsy. So, we lost communication and part ways. I don't want to be with him anymore for I don't want a complicated relationship.

But last month, he started texting me again and trying to revive our communication. He told me he still has a crush on me and he still wants me as a girlfriend. But hell, he's still committed with Antsy. Whenever I want to talk about her, he don't want to. Ha! Maybe he was feeling guilty that he's flirting with me even though he still has a girlfriend.

I do have a boyfriend, of course you know that. But I still want to experience on how to be his girlfriend. Is he sweet? Is he caring? Can he fetch me also from work? Can we always be together? He just live nearby so that might be possible. Hmm.. Does he kiss sweetly? Is he delicious? LMAO. Seriously, I just want to know. I'm just curious. But, I so love my boyfriend. And he don't deserve to be cheated. That's why I just reply to Bleach's text whenever my boyfriend allow me to and that's it.

Now, Bleach and I's communication were back to zero. We don't text anymore. We don't talk anymore. And if ever I'll be seeing him outside, I won't be minding him. I won't even smile to him. It's not being bitter. It's not being shy. I just can't see any reason for me to do that.

But hell, I'm still curious on what's the feeling of him having as a boyfriend? Oh well, it's not our time. Or maybe, we will never have our time to be in a relationship. And I won't be risking my relationship with my boyfriend just because of my curiousity. Bleh =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment