Sunday, April 5, 2009

Not So Cool

I finally know what seems to be the problem with my boyfriend. Yesterday, I told you that he's not texting me right? And he didn't even call our home to tell me what's happening to him. So around three in the afternoon, I called their place and interrogated him on why he's not texting. He said his phone is busted as of the moment and he don't have any signal. He kept on trying to turn off and on his phone to see if there's any improvement but there's none. Fcuk. That's why he can't text me.

I was so worried during that time that I was so cold and asked him, "Why did you not call me here at home?" He told me he was thinking that I am busy. Psh. I always have time for him, doesn't he know that fact? :( I answered, "So if I did not call, you will never call me because you will always think that I am busy? Psh." He said no and told me that he do have plans of calling me but not as of the moment. I hate it. He thought that I am busy but it never crossed to his mind that I'm also worrying about him. X(

After that talk, I told him I'll be going out and hung up the phone. But after I accompanied my cousin, once I got home, I called him again and try to make amends. I was in the cool state already but he still got that lonely voice. :( I was worried again for there might be another problem. X_x But then again, I need to cut off our conversation because I need to babysit my other cousin. Then, I slept. Haha!

I called him again once I woke up around ten in the evening. I was only trying that he might stilll be awake by that time and yes, he was. I told him about what happened during my day and he was worried because I got a cut on my finger. He was so worried that I thought he was angry at me because I only cleaned my finger using water and not alcohol. Hah! Talk about a scary cat. :-S After that, I wanted to eat already and my head is aching so we decided to say our goodbyes. My auntie's family is also at our living room and I don't want them to take notice of me being so long already at the phone. So I told him my goodbyes and told him that I'll be sleeping already.

Just this morning, I woke up around six in the morning and decided to go up and ate breakfast. I texted him because I do have hopes that his phone will be okay soon. I kept on texting him neglecting the fact that his phone is busted. Talk about hoping, eh? Then I slept again for I cannot call at their place because I do know he's still sleeping. And by ten in the morning, I called at their place and say my Good Mornings to him. Ahaha. He just woke up and we only have a few chat. At least, we were cool -- hmm, slight. He's still down because of what happened to his phone. Argh. I want to buy him a new phone already! But he don't want me to. :( He's thinking that people might think that he's only using me because of my money. Oh well, I love you baby and don't care about what people with think because that's not what I'm thinking about you! So, I tried if I can make him say if I told him that I'm just gonna let him borrow one. But still, he don't want to. He'll buy a simcard later so that he can try if it's only a sim card problem. I do wish!

It's just today that I realize that it's really hard without having a phone. Yesterday, I was thinking that it's only his phone and that we can still talk over our residential phone. But once I woke up this morning, I realized that it's quite hard. I don't know on what time will he wake up or what he's doing as of the moment unlike before. :( And he's also worried because he's going to their school tomorrow and he can't text me. Haaayyy.. I just don't want to show him that I'm affected also because he'll be more affected. :(

I just wish that you're phone will be fixed soon baby.
I miss your text messages. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment