Thursday, April 2, 2009

Intro

Okay, we do know that this is a secret blog and there are information about myself that I will keep as a secret.. like my name. Just call me "L".. and guess what does that stands for? Hmmm.. L for love? lust? libido? lies? life? laugh? Haha. Sounds familiar -- Live. Laugh. Love. I see that statement everywhere ah! Oh well.. maybe L stands for my first name. THE USUAL. But I won't be really confessing.. just weigh it out if I'm saying the truth or not. :P

I am 20 years young and will be turning a year older this year, 2009. Working already but not working that hard.. just enjoying it and the money it gives. There's so many lies in my life that I was thinking that I've been living in lies ever since. I was like a child teaching myself to believe to things that are good.. or making others believe that everything will be fine. Living in lies or just being optimistic? Oh well, I think another blog deserves that topic.

I am not single therefore, I am being doubled. LOL. I have a boyfriend, younger than me for a year, and I oh love him so much! He was actually the first reason on why am I making this particular blogspot. I was thinking of putting here the things that I am thinking.. that is mostly about him. Haha! Yeah, love addicted much. And I don't wanna flood my Multiply account anymore with all of it. I know my friends are quite tired already seeing pictures of us and me telling all of those stories. Hahaha! It's not new to me.. but whatever I am experiencing with him.. it's always new. It's like I always fall in love with him. Hahaha! Oh well, stop it. Another blog should be dedicated for my current hubby. Ahaha. Take note of the word "current". LOL

I love talking.. and writing. Hello? That's why my blog's name is blabbermouth. I love gossiping and I love sharing things/stories! I am just not your type of writer -- those who can really write stories and poems. I am only a writer in the sense that I can write my own story -- story of my life, I mean. And this is kinda a practice to the medium I am using. Badly need it. Hahaha!

So, that's it for now. :) There's so many things that I want to write but it's all mixed up in my mind like teaching, love, ex, friends, school, parents, etc. So let's just do it one by one. Just bare with me dear blog. Just be there and don't hung up on me. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment